• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 10:21:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,479
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 897
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

Fri. food...

Started by Mugwump, November 04, 2016, 05:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we had BLT's without the L.....LOL....neither of us wanted to go back out to the store after discovering that we were out of lettuce..... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The last half of the container of left over Jambalaya.  It'll be leftover red beans tomorrow.  The left overs are all very good but eating them all up is a challenge.  It will be another week before I get to cook again. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Fish & chips from the fish truck.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Whatever you find night. Still looking lol

Rjb3

We had salad. Fresh spinach, cottage cheese, mushrooms, green peas, tomato, shredded cheese, chive from our herb garden, ham, some kind of salad dressing, ( I know I'm forgetting something)  but it was very good. We split a huge bowl. I'm stuffed.

Ron Sower

Butter lettuce/mango/avocado salad, fresh corn on the cob & ribeyes from the grill. First time I've grilled in weeks and I loved it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Red bean and and cajun sausage are warming.  Rice is cooking.
Always move forward. Never look back.