• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 21, 2024, 12:59:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,399
  • Total Topics: 18,559
  • Online today: 402
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 439
Total: 440

Thursday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 23, 2016, 06:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..it's a nice dense foggy muggy crappy 68deg morn'n....however the coffee is very good....matter of fact, dang good !!

..shipping a box out this morn'n...then doing absolutely nothing.....nada...well except have some more coffee, and perhaps read...?

...I know that I'll end up putz'n in the fish room tho....that's relax'n.. ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great once again. It is raining. lol Supposed to clear up this afternoon with a high of 81.

WC's and housecleaning in store today. Driving up to Albany, N.Y. for my nephew's H.S. graduation (baby sister's son, 12 years younger). On the way back I will pick up my grand and great granddaughters and bring them down for the week.

It's going to be a busy time. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...have a fun, and safe, trip Willie....g'kids are the bestest.. |^| ;D |^|.....hope your sanity holds up...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...errands done.... ;D...even finished a load of clothes..... |^|......now to take it easy..?.....LOL...always something, huh?
Jon

LizStreithorst

Easy peasy day at work today.  Who knows what happened. I've had dogs coming out my ears lately but today I only had three on the books and I ended up with just those three.  I took my main man to work with me.  I'd been working on removing undercoat at home since I clipped him last.  Today I used an undercoat removal conditioner on him.  I blew him out with my forced air dryer that can blow a little dog across the room.  Then I hand dried with my stand dryer and a brush designed to remove undercoat.  I didn't feel like I removed a ton of coat but when I clipped him I saw a great improvement over last time.  The snap on comb just glided through his hair. 

I clipped him to 1 1/2" same as last time but with less undercoat to fight through he came out very smooth.  I know that it looks like less than 1 1/2" of hair but I measured it and it's 1 1/2".  Next time I may take him down another 1/8".  (a 1/8" difference is noticeable)  Here are a few pics of my big black Teddy Bear.  I think that he's a handsome dude.  Anyone who says otherwise is itchin' for a fight ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

A nice steamy 93?F here.  It feels more like 193?F with the humidity.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 23, 2016, 03:43:43 PM
A nice steamy 93?F here.  It feels more like 193?F with the humidity.....

Dennis

....yup, sticky weather....it's already 8deg's higher here than predicted....geez Louise.... huh
Jon

BallAquatics

I guess this weather is what makes Fall weather feel sooooo good!  I'll be counting the days.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 23, 2016, 03:47:44 PM
I guess this weather is what makes Fall weather feel sooooo good!  I'll be counting the days.....

Dennis

I already am...LOL...a bit of summer weather like this has me ready... |^|....I don't mind warmth, but the humidity sucks...
Jon

wsantia1

It's beautiful here folks. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| Fall can wait for me.
Willie

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 23, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

Yea, yea, it's beautiful here too.  Just NOT as beautiful as it will be on those crisp morning this fall.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 23, 2016, 03:58:09 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 23, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

Yea, yea, it's beautiful here too.  Just NOT as beautiful as it will be on those crisp morning this fall.

Dennis

+1.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've always been more comfortable in unbearable heat and humidity than in damp cold.  The damp cold cuts through to my bones.  Fall is nice but it also reminds that my time of suffering is not far away.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 23, 2016, 04:20:43 PM
I've always been more comfortable in unbearable heat and humidity than in damp cold.  The damp cold cuts through to my bones.  Fall is nice but it also reminds that my time of suffering is not far away.

That's what fall does to me too. I can't stand the cold and would have moved to Florida if my offspring didn't live in NY. huh
Willie