• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 07:49:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,479
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 276
Total: 276

Another Hump Day Again

Started by wsantia1, August 21, 2024, 05:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. We are in a cool weather environment at the moment with the current temp at 55 degrees and only getting to a high of 74 degrees under sunny skies. I would be a good day to do some yard work but we'll see if I'm up to it.

I've still been downsizing my fishroom and I am down to 5 running tanks excluding the turtle and shrimp tanks. The main tank is the discus tank which has 5 discus and gets a daily water change of over 50% unless I am out of town. I am very happy with them but they still haven't shown any desire to breed. The only thing in the tank besides the discus is a breeding cone and it is also a bare bottom tank.

My Twin Bar Endler's tank is doing great and I am getting ready to move them into another location in the fishroom where I can have more interaction with them. Their tank in currently next to the discus tank so you can guess which tank gets most of my attention.

I'm still doing my daily walks in the park but they are not same these days. I still interact with some of the dog walkers out there and I usually have some treats for their dogs so the dogs love me. 8)

Wishing you all a great day. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, Ron, Liz and Dennis. Since the huge storm, my internet, even my phone, just aren't working right. Sometimes I cant even get on. Or send messages.  Today things seem to be working OK, so far.  Willie I can imagine that walking just isn't the same. Ron you and Lucy are busy with fun as usual. Good to hear from you Liz, I missed any info about your knee?  Did you have a fall on it?  I fell 3 weeks ago, still have the big bruise to prove it.  Dennis how are you doing?  Im ok, just busy all the time. Sometimes way too busy.  See you all tomorrow,
Barb