• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 10:17:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,479
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 897
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 297
Total: 297

Cloudy and Drizzly Saturday

Started by wsantia1, August 17, 2024, 10:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I hope that you are all well. Over the last week or so I have been doing some nearby traveling. First I went down to the DC area to visit with some friends and from there I went to NYC to visit with the grandkids and great grandkids. I put about 1200 miles on my car getting up and down I-95 but I had a great time being out of the Delaware. I got back yesterday morning and I had to catch up with my fish tanks maintenance. All of my fish looked just as good as I left them although they were a little hungrier than usual

It is currently cloudy here but they are projecting some showers beginning this afternoon. This rain is coming from the Mid-West and has nothing to do with Ernesto which is currently out in the Atlantic ocean. This little Mid-West storm is what's keeping Ernesto out at sea and we will not see it.

I will be doing nothing else this weekend except catching up on my rest and playing in the fishroom unless someone locally calls me up with something exciting to do.

Wishing you all a great weekend.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie.  You sound happy.  I'm glad you had an enjoyable trip.

Not much new here. I'm starting to be able to walk a little without a cane.  But a new thing has cropped up.  Sometimes my knee goes out on the leg that I had the surgery on.  This is strange because I've never had problems with my knees.  I go to the bone doctor on Monday.  He'll take x-rays.  I hope that tells us what's up with the knee.  I'll never be able to ditch the cane if I can't count on my knee to hold me up.

The dogs are driving me nuts to take them for their morning run.  I'll see y'all later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Howdy Willie & Liz.  Not much going on here either.  Went to the cancer Doc on Thursday.  Had a treatment after the Doc visit and one more scheduled in 3 months.  We are going to take a break after that.  Doc says I'm handling the treatments well, lol.  I went from sleeping 7 hours a night and now sleep 11 hours a night with a nap in the afternoon.

At any rate, it's having the desired effect and keeping the cancer at bay.  Hopefully it will stay that way for a nice long break from the treatments.

After another week of hot weather, it looks like we are going to be in the 70's for most of next week.  I've got lots to do outside and the cooler weather will be a blessing.