• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 07:44:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,479
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 245
Total: 245

Thursday Aug 15

Started by Barb, August 15, 2024, 04:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi folks, how are you all?  Here, mud everywhere.  Debbie dumped 14" of water in my yard, and that is after the 12 " from the previous week.A month ago was drought here,  hard to remember with all the water now.  But it is so hot, things are drying out fast.  I had to do a lot of trench digging to re route water.  They worked, but it was hard to do and I have more to go, plus a big mess to clean up out there.  I am going to the beach this Sat. to watch the hurricane Ernesto waves crashing onto shore, as it passes by.  No I won't be going in the water, not even walking along the shoreline. Will watch from way back on the beach in my chair.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Hi Barb.  I could use some of your rain.  It's dry as a bone down here. 

Al has given up on ever getting more Blackworms in.  He's actually job hunting now.  He hasn't had a real job in my memory and at 59 years of age, I doubt he's going to have much luck.

I have 5" Discus for sale for $70. each if anyone is up for a road trip.  Pics on Simply.  Anyone up for a road trip?
Always move forward. Never look back.