• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 10:26:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,479
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 897
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Happy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, August 07, 2024, 05:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. I am finally coming out of my funk but I'm not 100% me yet.

The rain will be moving in this afternoon but it is not supposed to be as much as Barb got at least until Friday. I live on top of a hill so hopefully we will be alright.

Things are still crazy here. This past Friday my ex-son in law past away unexpectedly. Autopsy report is pending. Since he is the father of my granddaughter the whole family is shook up. They will probably be cremating him by Friday. My granddaughter wants me to come up to spend a couple of days with her. I am actually more like her father because my wife and I raised her when she was a youngster. Her real father was only 50 years old when he passed away.

For those of you impacted by Debby, try to stay dry and everyone else try to have great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Debby is heading your way Willie, moving at 3mph right now.  Very slow and dumping trillions of gallons of water along the way.  No wind though, which I am glad for.  I am ok, but have sore muscles from my digging work.  Have more to do but will wait a few days.  I do like making water go where I want it to. Sorry about the death in your family. Tomorow is the 4th anniversary of my husband Bill's death.  I hope to go visit the cemetery with flowers, even if I have to drive in rain.  You hang in there, time helps with loss.
Barb

Ron Sower

I hope everyone had a good hump day.

Glad to read you're doing better, Willie. We still miss our little Murphy after 6 years but it doesn't hurt as much. We like to share the funny things he would do.

My Sis in Chester, Va is getting over 15" of rain at their beach home near Myrtle beach. They're getting a bunch in Va too.

We're still hot here. Today was the first day in a long time when the temp was lower than the daily average. Average was 104, we were 103.

We had our swap meet Sunday. I did quite well just selling plants (we could only have 1 table due to space limitations). I had bagged close to 200 items! I was jammed for 3 solid hours. Saw a lot of my regular visitors, recruited several new club members, and had an overall good time.

All for now. Hope all are doing well.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron