• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 07:43:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,479
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244

Wed, , Aug 1

Started by Barb, August 01, 2024, 04:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Where has the summer gone? Can hardly believe it is August already.  the last 2 months here have had drought, high heat, too much rain and more heat.  And of course high humidity.  I am ready for Fall!!!! When I complain how cold it is, remind me how hot the summer was, OK?  I have my neighbors 2 remaining goldfish in my pond now. Traded the little girl some of my Endlers for them.  They are pretty fancy goldfish and have joined right in with my 1 koi and 6 shubunkins and 2 reg goldfish.  I do love my pond.  Discus and Endlers are doing great.  I will call Liz soon and see where she is.
Barb

Barb

Dennis and Willie, hope you guys will be feeling better real soon!  I will be sending good thoughts your ways.  Ron, tell Lucy I also need cataract surgery, it will be in Feb. I dread it.  But I hear it is easy peasy.  You all take it easy and we will all wait for cooler temps,  just boiling hot here too.
Barb

Ron Sower

Barb!
Quote from: Barb on August 01, 2024, 04:25:07 PMDennis and Willie, hope you guys will be feeling better real soon!  I will be sending good thoughts your ways.  Ron, tell Lucy I also need cataract surgery, it will be in Feb. I dread it.  But I hear it is easy peasy.  You all take it easy and we will all wait for cooler temps,  just boiling hot here too.
Barb
lucy says to tell you it IS easy peasy! She doesn't go to doctors, but had to for this. She was pretty nervous about surgery, but is not at all concerned now about having the second eye done next Tuesday. She is already seeing better in 30 hours!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron