• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 07, 2024, 10:15:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,476
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 103
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

Friday, June 28

Started by Barb, June 28, 2024, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi friends!  I have read all your recent posts so I am up to speed on you all, I think.  Willie, I a on the lookout for a good Betta, just in from a breeder, for an empty bowl with Java Moss.  My last one died recently. I do like them.  I notice the shorter finned ones live much longer than these new very long fancy finned ones.

It is baking and dry here.  3 days ago I had a few minutes of rain finally, after over a month with none.  But it is long used up or dried up in the intense sun.  Yes, cactus would love it here now.  But mine are all in my sunroom in front of a south window.  I have lost a lot of plants in the yard.

At least my 8 goldfish and 1 Koi don't seem to mind their too warm pond water.  I add a lot of hose water to the pond, almost every day.  Hope you are all doing OK or better.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Barb, usually we have the same weather, but not this time.  We have had adequate rain here.  It's blazing hot, though.  I mostly stay inside.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 30, 2024, 12:44:01 PMBarb, usually we have the same weather, but not this time.  We have had adequate rain here.  It's blazing hot, though.  I mostly stay inside.
Thats what we do, Liz!👍🏼
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron