• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

September 20, 2024, 10:25:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,479
  • Total Topics: 18,588
  • Online today: 897
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

hot?.....LOL

Started by Mugwump, June 13, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..it's a bit early but we're at 96 deg's here with heat index of 101 deg's.....severe thunderstorm warning for the area,,,,,winds gusting to 60 mph........

..thorms are popping up all over the place.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

...probably go around us .....LOL.........we'll see... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Shoot, down here in Mississippi it's only 86 but the humidity is is somewhat oppressive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....weird...temps keep bouncing from low to mid/upper 90's.......the air is funny too............tornado time ?.....dew point in the 70's...but humidity 57%....??

....just rain now and pretty calm......I'm not liking this.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

When the air seems strange something big is coming.  It will more likely miss you than hit you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...boom boom boom splush......the skies just opened up for the last 20-30mins......dropped the temp almost 20deg's, but it'll kick back up in the 80's I'm betting?...........now we wait for the next one..... ;)....supposed to keep rumbling through, here and there, most the night....
Jon

GeorgeG

Suppose to be 117 this weekend in the Arizona Desert, I just love it the wannabes who think they want to live here leave pretty quick in this heat.

wallace

We are starting into a typical California summer where the weather is the same old thing every day from June through September. Its gets so boring I start watching the clouds hoping they turn into thunderheads.
Dan

Mugwump

...we were just down in the fish room with some folks wanting fish, and the power went off.......but then came back on shortly....thank heavens.... |^|

..back up around 90 now.....and George, dew point here is now 74deg's, humidity only 74%.....your temps, and our moisture, puts us in Nam territory..... 'almost'.....LOL
Jon